Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thirsty? This way --->

Thirty. Add "s" before "ty" and I get "Thirsty". Yes, at thirty I'm thirsty. I am compelled by the moment to believe that all these years I have been walking the wrong path. It is hard to believe what the moment has been pointing at. I have been pushed and fell head down just to see that it was so. It is hard all the same to decipher whether I'm meant to reach thirty so things can be seen lucidly or things just don't get clear as crystal until you reach the path that seems to be reconstructed to look like a dead end. Then you're convinced that you are lost. At thirty, my path ended in crowded bushes where clarity is coercively undefined. I thought I was doomed, but as a kid I was told that life is full of hope and so I clung on to that. More than anything else, justice will be generously served if I say that thirty is such a young age and that hope is at my fingertips. I just needed a nice table to tap my fingers on. I only needed fortitude and tenacity to clear the bushes and find the road that says "This way --->". 
People around me may not have the same mantra but, to the people of the world, it is never too late to eagerly start looking for the road that's danced on to get through. You don't say you are happy unless you've been to that road--unless you danced on that road. I realized that the moment the sign "This way ---->" reveals itself and the road is uncovered before one's eyes, it's time to dance. Don't worry, you'll never know you're dancing. You're just happy. Content. Nothing else matters after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow