Sunday, September 16, 2012

One lifetime, Infinite Soultime



I’ll go to places I can never go in my lifetime. I’ll do things my entire lifetime cannot allow. I’ll even meet people that distance and probability calculated and deemed as negative.


When I die I’ll do all these.

I’ll even go to the highest level of dimension a soul can reach. Then I’ll tell you what it’s like. I can be earthbound for sometime and keep you posted of the future.

I’ll write a book no matter how long it takes. It will entail the kind of world spirits dwell in.
I am not a great person in the physical world, but I will be the greatest soul there will ever be in that realm we all avoid to face.

I am not the holiest person on earth. I even caused too much pain to the people I love. But I promise that I will save all of you from harm. I am not a good player and all factors that make up living on earth forced me to become an unexpectedly abhorred and unwanted entity. My pure heart and intentions as well as my fear of the bad will make me the healer of the world.

I have been waiting to be in the dimensions unrecognized by the many. The souls and spirits (yes there is a difference between the two) are waiting for my arrival.

I will be great! I will be recognized and loved by the living. I will be your guardian. I will be your soul.

This is the plan I’ve been wanting to make, This is the soul I’ve been wanting to become.



No comments:

Post a Comment

follow