Saturday, April 2, 2016

Erased

Listen. With your mind.
Feel. With your eyes.
Think. With your heart.

Words were hatched from eggs that protect their properties. Properties that are only limited to what the human mind can grasp. Born so that we may fathom what slips through an opening, through which light passes layers of lenses. But, an egg, permeable as it is, can be pervaded.

Here, I begin.

Born. A Dasein, as Martin Heidegger would put it, I exist with others and meant to connect but am ultimately alone in this existence trying to figure out what the word entails.

Ubiquitous, a dense human body is visible enough to be seen. But, not capable enough to be unseen. One can exist in the eyes of those who can see. But, non-existence in the seclusion of oneself from the bond is also an existence. Breaking the bond isn't isolation from everyone. It is connection with everything.

As I conquer the barricade,
I threw down the gauntlet.
Headstrong, I push with no aid.
Fearless, I seek the outset.

No holds barred,
The other side is incalculable.
Memory treated without due regard,
I revisited the unimaginable.

Alive in this dense entity,
I saw that we have forgotten.
We worshipped what we called reality,
And acquiesced to being rotten.

Erased. I was in an expanse of an illimitable realm. Effaced not to forget but in order to remember. Dasein and nothingness, simultaneously they took me beyond what we may understand, or never. A phenomenon beyond choice. Beyond fear.

Listen. Feel. Think. Life is defined in different ways, combining words in ingenious and constructive concoctions. But, I must say one can only experience it with weapons down, fearless enough to be receptive to nothingness or physicality - a duality of no consequence.

No labels. No egos. No words.

Just life. Or something like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow