Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Found Something: The Forage for Truth (Part 5)

"My emotions flowed with the eagerness to know and, thankfully, the universe listened."

"So if one truly wants to know or experience something for that matter, there must be an irrefutable bond between the heart and mind that eagerly wants to know or experience."



Now presented with two sets of inquiries, I thought it’s time to know what’s really going on not only with me but everything within the scope of intelligence.

Searching wasn’t at all difficult in this generation. As I have mentioned, the Internet is still one of the most accessible vehicle for it. Although I also bought books related to this. Besides, aside from books, the Internet is the cheapest way to go. In fact, all written books related to what I have been searching for are found in the Internet as well. So it wasn’t at all difficult to find them. Anyone can go through my searches and find answers depending on what you’re truly interested in finding out.

After the hunt for ancient history, the mysteries behind them led me to the people who already knew what went on and what is going on behind the scenes. Yes, they have been around in the open, with books written and retreats conducted by them in several parts of the world. They are the Lightworkers, the bearers of truth, helping humanity to awaken. But their number is nothing compared to the rest of us. For your reference, I’ll be discussing what I learned from them. I can use my own words or just quote them altogether with their names attached. But before I do that, let me clear the link between the ancient histories and my questions. Apart from their obvious connection to my questions, they helped me understand which next topics to search and linked me to them. But you have to understand that this is not just some lazy random search. I was truly looking for something that led from one significant subject to another. I simply knew what I was looking for and each of them was equally important, which means I haven’t just been surfing around for nothing, not even to kill the time. I also noticed that with my eagerness to know, it was as if some energy was pulling everything that I needed towards me; that even the most unlikely topics that I didn’t think were important at first sight, somehow because of the irrelevance of the title to the subject I was looking for, were actually as important. I considered them as the mystical messages from my spirit guides.

Also, I am aware that I haven’t yet explored every single book or written document in every corner of this world that is related to the subject. I was only able to dig out a few but with the information I got, I didn’t think I still needed to look further or even look away. Because all the information that one cannot fathom existed at all is right here all along.

And so the forage for truth began to see light. Just to give you an idea how emotions flow when you are at quest for something that is showing the tip of the iceberg. It is a wonderfully exciting feeling that you are at least getting something, and an extra wonderful feeling when you can sense that the universe is helping you find answers. I sensed that I created that feeling simply because my mind has been exhausting every bit of the subject affecting even my heart in a very positive way. Excitedly, I think of them in the morning, during work, and before going to sleep. My emotions flowed with the eagerness to know and, thankfully, the universe listened.


I decided to stop asking questions or living by what I hear around me and begin finding answers for my own good. Life does not stop in just asking or digesting what others feed me, so I said to myself, enough with the complacency. No one will do it for me. And I truly mean NO ONE except myself. When the will has no underlying self-doubt, fear or negativity despite the interjected free will on humanity, the cosmic law considers reviewing that willingness of the heart then the ‘prayer’ will be heard. I semi-quoted ‘prayer’ because I consider every positive will a prayer, even in the absence of words. So if one truly wants to know or experience something for that matter, there must be an irrefutable bond between the heart and mind that eagerly wants to know or experience. Our emotions are not that bad after all. They have a greater role in our lives than each of us ever imagined, if only used with no negativity attached. Click here for the continuation.





No comments:

Post a Comment

follow