Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Found Something: Manner of Questioning (Part 4)

"Who is God?"
"Who am I?"



I was always fascinated by history. The fascination was as deep as wanting to go back to the past and see what it’s been like in the 1700s or 1800s. During lunch at work, I’d eat on my table and watch Youtube videos. I always searched for the mysteries of the past. I’d choose History Channel, BBC, and other certified documentaries all the time. Until one day, I got engrossed with the Bible, Jesus the Christ, the mysteries of the ancient constructions in Machu Picchu, the pyramids of Egypt, the Stonehenge, the Tower of Babel, the lost city of Atlantis, the mysterious stone monuments of Markawasi Peru, and other related topics. Most of us already know the stories. But not everyone is aware of what’s behind the stories. You will be surprised that in this generation, everything is already out in the open for everyone to feast on. You might find it strange that the mysteries behind the aforementioned topics, to the least of my knowledge, were the long overdue answers to my questions.

I don’t think I am qualified to talk about the history of the ancient constructions in Machu Picchu or the pyramids of Egypt, or any ancient history for that matter. I’ll leave that to the researchers and writers who did a job well done finding out the mysteries. Besides, they are all available within everyone’s reach for reference. Also, these are not the only ancient constructions that bore the same mysteries, there are plenty around the world and this is just to mention a few. But I might discuss those that are only relevant to the main point of this write-up.

In order not to confuse the readers of what I'm getting at, I’ll itemize again the questions that have been bothering me for the longest time. I already mentioned in the earlier parts that I wanted to find answers to the things that bothered me. I already made a list of that. I also mentioned that my questioning was no longer focused on the uselessness of life. I kind of noticed that my inquiry have gotten more specific, safe to note that I am truly looking for answers. Before I begin with another list, I just want to emphasize one point as early as now. I know that with more than 6 billion people in this world, I am not the only one looking for answers. But, to those who are still at the stage of asking, please bear in mind that answers will not automatically come to you by simply questioning unless you try to actually look for answers. Don’t stop. Look for answers.

Here are my questions:
1. Who was Jesus the Christ? How come he was sent by God and claimed that he was the Son of God? Where did his super powers come from?
2. How does the followers of Buddha maintain their peace in the midst of chaos? I have read some of Buddha’s teachings and realized that they are impossible to follow unless there is something that these people have in them that most of us don’t.
3. I was also curious, just like you, about how the people of Egypt built the pyramids.
4. I’ve been seeing images taken of Mars. I kept on searching for more real images. Is there really life there?
5. Who would never get curious about the hype on the December 2012 doomsday?
6. I wanted an update about what’s going on beyond the Earth, the universe. I was always a fan of the universe because it remained a mystery (excluding, of course, those that were already taught and revealed) to one who isn’t in NASA or a scientist.
7. Our DNA mechanism remained a mystery to me. It’s just too complicated. I can’t help but ask, “How is that possible?” I might be sounding stupid with this question but this, too, led me to the right track.
8. Most importantly, I got curious about the unequal distribution of special powers like mental telepathy, clairvoyance, healing abilities and the likes. How is it that they have that power and others do not? What made their human DNA different from other humans? Or was there no difference? And if there was no difference, what’s the mystery behind all these then? They say it’s a gift. But I’d say it’s more than just a randomly given gift.
9. Is it ever going to be easily possible to live on Earth without money?
10. Why are other people so excellent and successful in this kind of world while others dread and abhor this same kind of world?
11. Why do I really have to force myself to live under the general rules of this stupid society?
12. I am still caught up in the same question: “Why am I different? Why can’t I be more like the others?”
13. What the hell is the church doing with all the donations?
14. Who is God?
15. And lastly, who am I?

You might have more questions in mind. I’ll limit myself to 15 items at this time. But don’t worry, you’ll find out that even questions that are not mentioned here will be answered later on. One thing I noticed in some of the above inquiries was that somewhere, some group of people is hiding something from us.

This write-up does not intend to discuss in detail the topics mentioned in the questions above. The main point is the manner of questioning and how these led to the answers and to where I am now in terms of spirituality (not religiousness). But I must tell you that they all have concrete answers. And when I say concrete, the answers are similar to 1 + 1 = 2. That’s how exact they are and will not leave you piling up more questions in your head. If you are on the same quest, you may add some of my questions to yours in case you don’t already have them in mind. And if you don’t find answers anywhere in this world, try to look within. I’ll explain that ‘looking within’ part later on.

Another thing that I noticed with the way I questioned, I felt like I was living in the past for thousands of years and just coming out to see the world for the first time. Or was I just sounding too ignorant? Truth is, living under any kind of man-made society stagnates the mind. It stops us from asking because it abuses the mind with so many blockers. What are my so-called blockers? They are everything that you see around you:

Money
Job
Advertisements
Restaurants
Cars
Fashion
Gadgets
Government
Religion
…And more.

They are the silent killers of mankind. They are the masterminds of Fear. And I also noticed that even when you are already presented with an inquiry, you tend to ignore it because of these blockers. They’re poisoning us. They’re stopping us from looking within ourselves. They are disallowing us to live in the present moment. They are the main reasons for discontentment. Click here for the continuation.







No comments:

Post a Comment

follow