Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love Is Absolute

I am in awe of how love maintains the lifeline of existence and partnership keeps a given chaos unperturbed.
I am in awe of how life’s routine on earth is majorly influenced by love & partnership.
Every decision made and choice marked has transpired in honor of love.
Every being that breathed and stone formed happened out of love.
Every movement and event is defined by love.
I live because of love.
We exist because of God’s love.
1 John 4:8 says ‘God is love.’
To some, this is a mere ridicule to the real essence of existence. That, in the first place, life on earth all along happened by accident through the big blast that no one really wanted. That love is but a feeling produced by the hormones of a human body and an idea that the mind can always unlearn and reject.
I once challenged faith. Or was it faith that challenged me? I started questioning the existence of a God not out of a quandary but because I’ve drawn a conclusion that they were all wrong and I was right. The same skepticism that wormed the minds of the known thinkers has eaten me alive. Not that I am one of the famous people who got paid for their brilliant minds. I, on the other hand, paid to feed my mind. My lessons confused me altogether and therefore adjudged that God is but an incontrovertible artistry. With conviction, my philosophy too stated that something not seen by the naked eye is definitely not part of any existence. It simply defies the meaning of the word ‘exist.’ Or it is another way of saying that ‘faith’ is all just a waste of time.
 But it isn’t so.
 At one point in time, at any given circumstance, God will make you feel him. Beyond human intelligence, the existence of an absolute is inexplicable. It is when science has to take a break from boning up and watch the takeover of the miraculous existence.
Now, scientists conclude that there must be a God maneuvering all the universes; that at some point in the keen studying of how time and space began, they could not help but top it all off with the existence of an Absolute Being.
If dark matter holds the rest of everything in the universes and facilitates the movement of all the galaxies, then something invisible to the eye must also be ushering our way of life and most probably has engineered you and me.
Love--this, I came to see, is what moves the world. If this certain feeling does exist and, not just that, rules out existence in the scientific magnitude, then God, like the dark matter, exists but cannot be seen. It may seem to defy the definition of the word but let me remind you that time in space is bent. Our eyes can see not just what they could see but what they only have to see. The rest is faith.
 And love.
A kind of love that the mind could not unlearn nor reject; the sole purpose of still being here, ergo not just a sheer revolutionizing of the hormones.
This love, spacetime, faith and the beginning of time all root up to one absolute that no man can define nor deny.
It has always been said: Better to believe and be proven right in the end than deny and reject the idea of an absolute and proven wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow