Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I Am Who I Am, A Labyrinthine Quiddity

I am the goddess of destruction. My hands, my words, my eyes, I warn that not a chance should they reach you, or life would be a cruel blow. This is a spell that has no remedy, this is simply me. 

I destruct and I'm good at it. My eyes survey and unscramble the destruction at the outset, camouflaged under my saccharine, deceiving smile. My words, I speak of only good so the bad would be hidden and unnoticed. My hand's touch is a boosterish friend's, under the skin pokes a risqué caress. Nothing is calm and orderly in my presence. Symmetry is not my thing, it spawns dizziness, it loiters my brain. 

My mind is a huge playground, I see many versions of good things turn bad. I unfix the whole and bring off pandemonium in the core of silence. Truth is, you've espied them all straight from my face, but chose to be hoodwinked by its symmetry when symmetry is not my thing, that you didn't make out. 

Life is my toy and I toyed life to a great satisfaction. This is my curse, to be the horned lady and a tail. The courage I took to deny who I am had forsaken me, courage is courageous no more. 

Indeed, it is convoluted to be me. I distract a crowd and leave them in devastation. Many a time composure and self-restraint have had favorable fruits, but had to toil.

I damage, that's my gift, an Athena counterpart as I perform. When you sense my eyes' stare sting, I just had you at step one. Ink me out of your friends index or disrepair awaits you.

I am who I am, a labyrinthine quiddity. Not proud of seeing evil easily, but devilishly gratified by the godlike strength. 

I am who I am, I see your devil's wink. };-)


The goddess of destruction, that's who I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment

follow